“Handmade in Canada” , by W1 Hundred, is all about Canadian inspired textiles.
At “Handmade in Canada” we do things a little differently……..
- Our textiles embrace the Canadian experience through landscape, experience, color and pattern.
- Our knits reflect designs that reflect Canadian knitting traditions and motifs.
- We source Canadian produced and milled wool, and hand dye all our colored wool products.
- We do not outsource our knitting or use offshore labor. All items are made ethically by Canadian hands.
- In an effort to embrace traditional methods while honoring the environment, we have made the conscious decision to only use natural dyes in our dyeing process. Where possible, our dyes source comes from either foraging (goldenrod, tansy and arbutus bark to name a few) or the garden.
- We love working with galleries and boutiques, please email us to discuss collaborations.
- Please visit www.w1hundred.com for our current wearable collection and shop policies.
- Please visit us on Instagram at @w1hundred to watch “how things are made” and to keep up to date on the latest pieces.
Please visit us at www.handmade-canada.com to view our Canadian made pieces.